domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

Fight test



I thought I was smart, I thought I was right, I thought it better not to fight. I thought there was a virtue, in always being cool. So it came time to fight, I thought "I'll just step aside" and that the time will prove you wrong and that you would be a fool. I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins it's all a mystery. Oh. To fight is to defend. If it's not now then tell me when would be the time that you would stand up and be a man. For to lose I could accept but to surrender I just wept and regretted this moment oh that I was the fool. I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins it's all a mystery. And I don't know how a man decides what's right for his own life it's all a mystery. 'Cause I'm a man, not a boy and there are things you can't avoid you have to face them when you're not prepared to face them. If I could I would but you're with him, now it'd do no good. I should've fought him but instead I let him, I let him take it.

4 comentários:

Marta disse...

gostei! =)

Juliana disse...

ai, meu <3.
ju, por onde vc anda, onde vc vive?
eu nunca mais te vi.
um beijinho.

ju coniglio disse...

navra, :)

juli, eu ando e vivo ainda pelo flamengo. espero estar em nikitycity em fevereiro... e vc, onde anda onde vive? vc ia mudar, né? mudou?

Juliana disse...

jujuba, eu trabalho na praia do flamengo e vivo por aqui, pra lá e pra cá, há alguns meses já. e nunca te vi, como?
vc vai morar em niterói?:)
eu morei aqui no rio durante 5 meses. hoje (:-D) volto pra minha terrinha amada.

:*